Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Jeeps from Miller Off-Road

I'm getting one soon! These look really cool! They are 125cc 4 stroke gas, electric start with all lights, equipment and title to be a street legal UTV in places that allow it. They will carry 260lbs up to 35mph! I can't wait!!

www.milleroffroad.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1992 Champion EuroPremier 38'-sold, 1984 Ford Bronco, 2010 Australian Shepherd - "Coby", 2012 Pomeranian- "Bella"
    www.ClassicRV.net

It arrived via lift gate truck on 3 pallets with a metal cage built around it. Impressive packaging that was quite a project to get undone.

1992 Champion EuroPremier 38'-sold, 1984 Ford Bronco, 2010 Australian Shepherd - "Coby", 2012 Pomeranian- "Bella"
    www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Updated pics

www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

nice - legal golf cart?

Comment

Yeah in places that allow golf cart registration this is legal, comes with a title, lights, horn, mirrors.
          www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Fun in the snow this winter.

www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Working...
            X