Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunes Committee Website Participation

Looking forward to the day someone visits the website and discovers what they are missing ;-D

Yeah me too! He, he, he...
    1992 Champion EuroPremier 38'-sold, 1984 Ford Bronco, 2010 Australian Shepherd - "Coby", 2012 Pomeranian- "Bella"
    www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Ghost View Post
      Looking forward to the day someone visits
      Yeah when is anyone gonna visit? We need some sort of promotions! I need to figure out SEO too.
      1992 Champion EuroPremier 38'-sold, 1984 Ford Bronco, 2010 Australian Shepherd - "Coby", 2012 Pomeranian- "Bella"
      www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Please don't promote to the Dunes Committee until they visit the site or after Dunes III......LOL Quite honestly, I am shocked no one has visited in the 11 days since I posted the BMC purchase. I am really interested in seeing how long it takes or if Dunes III will be the intro (23 days from now)......but, since they haven't been observant of the site, maybe they won't notice at the campground?!?

Comment

Ha ha! I'm thinking same thing, not going to say anything or send any emails referencing ClassicRV until after the reveal. Would be hilarious if you actually made it thru a day or so at the campground before anyone noticed!
          www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

If we pull in and no one is around, we will park the MH on our lot and the LJ on your lot...then we will see how long it takes someone to notice where the Towes are sleeping.....LOL (Attn: Dunes Committee --- if you had visited the website earlier, Josh and I wouldn't be having so much fun!)

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Ghost View Post
              (Attn: Dunes Committee --- if you had visited....
              ROFLMAO!!
              www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Just getting caught up now... LOL

Comment

Sweet! Welcome to the party!
                  www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Originally posted by az954rr View Post
                    Just getting caught up now... LOL

Wow.........that took a lot longer to be discovered than I imagined!!!

Comment

did I miss something? lol did someone else buy a moho

Comment

Working...
                      X