Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for First Time Motorhome Drivers

Once again Mr. Curtis Carper has written a helpful article on his RVing website.

Check out his article here.

One thing I'll add to this list is DON'T try to back up with a vehicle (Toad, Dinghy, Flat Towing, etc) hooked up to the back of your RV. It is not the same as backing up with a trailer & can cause major damage.
    1992 Champion EuroPremier 38'-sold, 1984 Ford Bronco, 2010 Australian Shepherd - "Coby", 2012 Pomeranian- "Bella"
    www.ClassicRV.net

I also found this video on youtube to be helpful even though i know how to drive large box trucks.
    NEW RV DRIVERS CONFIDENCE COURSE (NEW MOTORHOME OWNERS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CeThR_A4VI

Comment

Josh i have to appreciate you for sharing all these sort of informative stuff with all of us. I always really like it and used to admired these kind of useful stuff with all of us. That will be great in future also to get more and more from you about different of the things. I believe Josh that this way we find a lot to learn about different of the things so much. What do you think that would like to share more and more with us in future?
      Need to get infomation about the bus from nyc to niagara falls?

Comment

matt.ahern Looks like a very helpful video, thanks for sharing here!

I've embedded it here for easier viewing.

1992 Champion EuroPremier 38'-sold, 1984 Ford Bronco, 2010 Australian Shepherd - "Coby", 2012 Pomeranian- "Bella"
        www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Yeah josh, This looks quite an amazing and informative thing. I also really liked it and it would be great for me to experience something like this again and again. Tell me josh that have to tried something like this. I would really like to know about your opinions and experiences as well,. Surely that will help a lot of travelers like me to learn so much new about different of the
          things.

Comment

Working...
          X