Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

VB_Support! Really, it's cute and looking nice.. I love animals infect all blessings of God. I also have a dog and a cat in at home and every even spend some time with them and feel awesome..
    Would you like to tell me it's your own dog or you just like it and share its photo with us..

Comment

Right Joney. It's really cute and nice. My sister also has a dog and it's color is black and while. It is too cute. My sister has trained his in a better way. It looks like a member of our family. I also like to spend my spare time with him.
      Had such a great time exploring nyc tour package

Comment

Well i don't have dog, Because i never like a dog as an pet. But yes i have a cat and would love to share some images with you all here. She's damn cute and i just love her a lot.

Last edited by Marsk; 01-15-2016, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Awww she is sooooooooo cute!!
          1992 Champion EuroPremier 38'-sold, 1984 Ford Bronco, 2010 Australian Shepherd - "Coby", 2012 Pomeranian- "Bella"
          www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Marsk I made her your Avatar. Do you like it? If not let me know and I will remove.
            1992 Champion EuroPremier 38'-sold, 1984 Ford Bronco, 2010 Australian Shepherd - "Coby", 2012 Pomeranian- "Bella"
            www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Hahaha really sweet of you josh. I just simply loved my new Avatar really, Don't remove that ever. tell me do you have any pet, I mean cat, Dog or something. I would love to see that too.

Comment

Glad you like it! I see you found my dog in the "Furr on the Dash " post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JLF_3550.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	5.73 MB
ID:	1524 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6885.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	1526
                Attached Files
                www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Well yes Josh! He's too cute and seems a fun pet too. Tell me some specialties of him which you loved the most?

Comment

Thanks! He's very handsome, cuddly, smart and loyal, always want to be with me and he is a fast learner. We have done some canine good citizen training and agility classes with him and he really picks it up quick and is a lot of fun.
                    www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Ohh well this is pretty amazing then Josh.

Comment

Working...
                      X