Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildlife Places in India

I have a little interest in Wildlife places. I visited those places sometimes with my brother. In October 2014, I explored the Wildlife Places of India. These spots look so pretty and filled with a lot of animals. For this interest my brother is going to zambia national parks to enjoy this wildlife activity. Anyway, I want to share those Wildlife Places that I visit in India during tour. The names are;
    Tadoba National Park
    Periyar National Park
    Kanha National Park
    Ranthambore National Park
    Had such a great time exploring nyc tour package

After reading your post, it seems to me that you have a keen interest to explore the natural places and great love for wildlife.
    Your mentioned place names sound cool and I think I should visit them all at least once to see the wildlife of this region.
    Can you provide me a little introduction of all these parks one by one?
    Last edited by joney123; 05-12-2015, 01:39 AM.

Comment

You are right Joney, I am keen interested to explore the natural places around the world. I am happy that you will visit all of these places that I mention in the post. I am going to share links about all of these parks that I have discussed in the above. Those links will helpful for you. The links are;
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadoba..._Tiger_Project
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periyar_National_Park
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanha_Tiger_Reserve
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranthambore_National_Park
      You can check all of these links one by one and get sufficient information about all of these Parks.

Comment

According to me India offers diverse kind of places for tourists. You can see the beauty of nature and historical places and much more. If we talk about the wildlife places in India then I think the Corbett National Park is a great place to enjoy the wildlife in India. You can see the imposing Bengal Tigers. This park call a large number of tourists to India annually.

Comment

Wow here, You have great knowledge about Wildlife attractions. I agree with you. India offers diverse kind of places for tourist. It is also famous for Wildlife attractions. I never visited Corbett National Park in my previous tours. I will visit it after finishing my glen coach tours. Can you share some images of this park?

Comment

Sure Jonn!! Here I am going to share some images: But I would like to say you must visit this park whenever get a chance to explore the India. Click image for larger version

Name:	pkg.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	1088
            Click image for larger version

Name:	left.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	1089
            Click image for larger version

Name:	corbett_Safari.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	1090
            Last edited by herey ge; 06-20-2015, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Herey je, Your shared images are truly awesome. I will definitely visit this park as soon as possible. The images attract my attention and I can't control myself to go there. I will go there with my little sister. She is a big lover of animals. I think it is an ideal place for her.

Comment

Wow I'll bet they get lots of tourists! Those amazing animals can't be seen in many places.

What are those cool Jeep looking tour vehicles in the pics?
                1992 Champion EuroPremier 38'-sold, 1984 Ford Bronco, 2010 Australian Shepherd - "Coby", 2012 Pomeranian- "Bella"
                www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Josh, According to me, You can go there only on jeeps to see many animals in this park. It is a good way to see these animals in this park. You can buy there a jeep is an affordable price. So, I will suggest you should go there without any problem. Waiting for your reply.

Comment

Agree with this. India has so much of these sort of tremendous sort of places to explore. Its been so long that i have been to India but how much i remember is like i had a blast at that place a lot. It was great for me when i went top that incredible place and explored a lot of the different places there. India is quite an cultural sort of country which also has so much temples and a lot of the other historical sights to explore. I used to have fun on these kind of places.

Comment

I feel very happy to see your view about India. It is really wonderful for me. You have shared really new information about India. This country is also famous for culture places. I also like to go there again and again. The Taj Mahal is one of my favorite places in this country. I would like to spend my life here. It is a true example of true love. The night view of it is looking very cool and attract my attention toward. Have you ever visited there in life?

Comment

Well John, Glad to know that you liked all of our shared posts. Anyways you have talked about Taj Mahal in your post. Then it will be simply great for me to let you know that i have been visited this incredible and amazing place yet and just simply loved that. Taj Mahal is undoubtedly an amazing and such an wonderful place to explore. It just always feels great to try that and wonderful love to be there again and again.

Comment

Marsk, I am glad that you like my shared post and also share with me own views about it Taj Mahal. It is one of my favorite place in the world. It is also an true example of true love. Well, I want to see those images which you have captured during any tour of Taj Mahal. Can you like to share with me? I am very excited to see them.

Comment

ohh yes some images of Taj Mahal which reminds me off that beautiful trip and obviously that beautiful place in India, Let me shared those with you here:

Comment

The Taj Mahal is beautiful! Thanks for sharing pics and the links to more info are great!
                              1992 Champion EuroPremier 38'-sold, 1984 Ford Bronco, 2010 Australian Shepherd - "Coby", 2012 Pomeranian- "Bella"
                              www.ClassicRV.net

Comment

Working...
                              X